My new business

Promote your business or service here for free.
Plug away. Puerto Vallarta related only, please.

Moderator: freeeye

My new business

Postby Canadian Jimmy » Mon Oct 02, 2017 4:11 pm

Hi gang,

Well admittedly it has been far too long since I have been on the site and contributing anything. Having said that it has been quite a year so far!

Working with one of my long time friends we have opened a new real estate agency in town and I figured I might as well shamelessly plug it here! Although a new agency it is a blend of a long time broker and agents with a mix of new.

The website is located at,

https://rainbowrealty.mx/

Please note the site is new as of the end of September 2017 and is still being optimized for speed so it may take a bit long to load up the first time.

You can find out more about us on the page, we are all long term residents here in town and a mix of bag of North Americans. I have a great referral program as well so if you know someone who is looking to sell or buy send me a PM and I will send you the program. Leads cost money no matter how you get them, so I would rather pay one of you than a give money to some giant data base company.

Hope everyone is well, and I will most surely be back and may even make it to a meet up or two this fall! Would be great to see many of you.

Jimmy

PS you will find me under James on the website, being business and all.
Canadian Jimmy

Return to Business