News about Puerto Vallarta
This is my favorite walk in Vallarta. Less dust is great but watch out till some topes go in.
- Posts: 2688
- Joined: Fri Mar 31, 2006 12:52 pm
- Location: oregon
Just doesn't look right
I am sure that the people that live along this route won't miss all the dust but the walk to Morro's just won't be the same
- Posts: 271
- Joined: Sun Jul 06, 2008 4:46 am
Let's hope those two great port-a-johns along the way haven't dissapeared??
"...don't take life so seriously, it's not like you're gonna make it out alive!!..."
- Posts: 1601
- Joined: Sun Jul 05, 2009 6:51 am
- Location: SW Ontario, Canada
- Posts: 2855
- Joined: Fri Oct 28, 2005 11:19 am
Change is not always bad. Just because it "won't look right," does not mean that it will not be good. The ATV companies have tortured the people along this road for many years. Life may be better for these people now.
"À chacun son goût"
- Site Admin
- Posts: 10315
- Joined: Thu Apr 21, 2005 9:28 am
- Location: Puerto Vallarta
Return to Puerto Vallarta News, Rumors & Gossip
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests