Langostinos on Thursday at 6 pm

Jd's bbq restaurant has opened on basillio badilio

News and Reviews

Jd's bbq restaurant has opened on basillio badilio

Postby Jdbbq » Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:35 pm

New bbq restaurant and sportsbar with full menu from authentic bbq . Same owners as the kiosk off the malicon jd bbq smokehouse, this location has incredible food and a full menu .. Pizza , pasta , steak chicken burgers and ribs and of course bbq favorites like ...pull pork , ribs , wings , brisket . All sporting events .... All pay per views but not your typical spots bar this is a very nice and clean restaurant with beautiful decor and aumbiance. 13 tv's you can enjoy a good meal but still watch your favorite teams. Ufc 156 feb 2nd and superbowl feb 3 rd...suggest to call and reserve seating 322 180 0482. Can say in 2 years living here i have not found a pizza as good as what the chefs make, both chefs have been cooking italian cuisine for over 30 years all authentic italian cuisine ... Fine dining men with sportsbar pricing
Jdbbq

Re: Jd's bbq restaurant has opened on basillio badilio

Postby CANTIM » Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:00 am

We were there for lunch yesterday and really enjoyed the club sandwich and smoked wings. Next time we will try the Pizza.
Good Luck Guys !!! See you soon :)
CANTIM

Postby oshoes » Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:54 am

We had a sampling of the wings the other night and really enjoyed them, they have lots of dipping sauces but we ate them as is and really liked the smoked taste. They were 6 pesos per wing. The wings were small but meaty and very tender and moist. Really friendly staff. Good luck to you!
Good people sleep better than bad people, but bad people enjoy the waking hours much more.
Woody Allen
oshoes

Postby POW » Thu Apr 04, 2013 3:18 pm

The pizza is great, 2 for pizza between 1 & 4 pm. This IMHO is the best pizza in Vallarta, even my wife who doesn't like pizza thought it was very good. Large is $150 and X Large is $180.
I didn't really say everything I said. "Yogi Berra"
POW

Postby eltiburon » Thu Apr 04, 2013 5:24 pm

Thanks for reopening the thread POW...this place sounds awesome, can't wait to get down there and try out the food...8 more days!!!! 8)
"People with small minds who live in small worlds often think that the whole world is small."
Rick Hepting
eltiburon

Return to Puerto Vallarta Restaurants & Bars